Searching for car hire Naxos, you will find several options.
To choose and decide which rental company is the best you should compare the quality, the price and especially the service.
Naction Rent a Car is the company you are looking for!
It has excellent condition vehicles, with delivery and return to the place you want:
-At the port
-At the airport
-In Naxos Town
-In your place
We offer you impeccable service as our many years of experience in the field of tourism allows us to work more professionally to offer the best possible result for our customers.
Our love for cars and our need through our work to give visitors the opportunity to get to know and explore our beautiful place, was the motivation to start our business. Our personal customer contact is important to us. From the moment each prospective customer is interested in making a reservation we are at his disposal until the end of the rental. We are available via email, WhatsAAp, phone for any need arises.
Take advantage of the many facilities we have:
- We provide 24-hour charge
- Unlimited kilometers
- We offer free of charge 24-hour roadside assistance 7 days a week
- All taxes (24% VAT & local taxes). Our prices include all taxes and VAT. No hidden charges
- Full Insurance package
- Our prices include full Insurance coverage – Third party insurance – Theft and Fire insurance
- We offer Free pick up service and free drop off at the port, airport, hotel or wherever the customer indicates us at a distance of 15 kilometers from our base.
- Free an extra driver, free baby seat, booster seat
- We offer a hand map and one via email
- We offer a completely informative guide with the sights of Naxos, the beautiful beaches and some tips to find nice food and drink while spending your vacation beautifully
- We provide a flexible Cancellation Policy: You can cancel up to 4 days before your arrival date, with no extra charge.
Most of the above benefits are not obviously free at all car rental companies.In many of them there are extra charges in: extra driver, in baby seat, booster seat etc.
Key points you need to attention during your rent are
- THE DRIVER IS REQUIRED TO HAVE A VALID 24-MONTH DRIVING CERTIFICATE.
- DRIVING LICENSE MUST BE WRITTEN IN LATIN CHARACTERS, IF IT IS NOT WRITEN WITH LATIN, THEN IS NESECCARY TO PROVIDE AN INTERNATIONAL DRIVING LICENSE.
- FUEL IS PAID BY THE TENANT, WHO IS OBLIGED TO RETURN THE VEHICLE TO THE SAME LEVEL OF GASOLINE AS HE RECEIVED IT
TERMS & FINES:
- THE TENANT MUST HAVE A CREDIT CARD WITH HIM DURING THE CONTRACT, FOR THE SECURITY OF THE VEHICLE.CREDIT CARD IS NECESSARY EVEN IF THE TENANT HAS DEFINED AS A METHOD OF PAYMENT “CASH ON DELIVERY” OR VIA “PAYPAL”.
- ANY FINE DURING THE RENTAL PERIOD BURDENS THE TENTANT.
- YOU CAN CANCELL 4 DAYS BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION DATE.
- IF CANCELLATION IS MADE AFTER THE 4 DAYS, ΤΗΕΝ 50% OF YOUR RESERVATION IS CHARGED.
Regarding the credit card, we would like to clarify that the renter can use it for the security of the vehicle. We don’t pledge a guarantee on the renter’s credit, as is customary with car rental companies. We simply carry out a pre-approve of 2.00 euros to check the validity of the card. The renter can use his credit card only for the pre-approve and therefore the guarantee of the vehicle. While he can pay the rent with debit card, cash or whatever he wants.
Also an important point to be careful when renting a vehicle is in which cases the insurance does not apply:
- WHEN THE DRIVER DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE HIGHWAY CODE.
- WHEN THE VEHICLE IS DRIVEN OFF THE ROAD.
- WHEN THE DRIVER CONTINUES TO DRIVE WHEN THE CAR IS OVERHEATED.
- WHEN THE DRIVER CONTINUES TO DRIVE WHITH FLAT TIRE.
- WHEN DAMAGE IS CAUSED UNDERNEATH THE VEHICLE.
- WHEN THE DRIVER IS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL.
- NO INSURANCE COVERES LOSS OR ANY DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE KEY.
Finally, it is worth noting that you need to pay close attention to the condition of the vehicle when picking it up and returning it. Potential damage or scratches that may occur should be noted in the contract. You need to take pictures of the condition of the vehicle when you receive it, so that everything is clear when it returns.